What you can expect from a consultation:
Initial consultation: Your first appointment will last about 1 hour and it includes:
- A thorough assessment (I will ask you questions about your medical history, your weight history, your food choices, your eating pattern and your lifestyle)
- Nutrition information that is scientifically supported and translated in to practical advice
- Tailored and individual advice
- The opportunity to ask any questions you have relating to your diet and lifestyle
- Support to set achievable goals
- Following your appointment, you will receive a report and all supporting information
Follow-up: Depending on your situation, it might be advisable to have a follow-up appointment after a few weeks. This usually includes:
- Feedback about your experiences (successes and difficulties)
- Remaining questions
- Coaching to overcome remaining difficulties
Appointments are usually held at Physio On in London Victoria or Dementech in Wimpole Street, please contact me for home visits, Skype consultations, educational shopping tours or cooking support.
To enable me to run an efficient service with short waiting times, 24 hours notice is required to cancel an appointment.